Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, June 6, 2011

When we went to sleep it was raining, when we woke up it was raining.... All in all a dreary day until about mid-afternoon. One of my friends sent me an email about trying to start the summer program on a computer and it stalled, like our weather! Lol.

A good day, however, to bake. I made three small pies, two strawberry-rhubarb, one strawberry-mango. Hope they taste good! They are cute. I also made Michael's Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake. Holy cow! Very rich! Very pretty cake. We'll see if Michael likes it, lol. I had some fresh pineapple so I made a pineapple coconut cake. Not sure how that cake will taste so we'll see. It was a recipe off the Internet, one of those "dump" cakes. And I am in the process of making Strawberry Jam! (Can't let all those strawberries I bought go to waste!) I have to say though, I'm kinda sugared out after today!

Guess I also need to decide about whether or not the Mac is going to work. Since most of the menu programs were written for PC's, it's harder to find a computer program similar to what I have on my HP computer. Bummer... We'll see what Jordan can do for me as far as the computer goes. He's going to work on it tonight.

Tomorrow is my personal chef day. Good menu coming up: Salmon primavera, Chicken Marsala, Giaudedda (an Italian three vegetable dish), and Black & White Crusted Tuna with Wasabi Aioli. All sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment