Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday, August 17, 2011


Ugh, my right lower leg has been swollen but now is mostly bruised, a side effect of the surgery and nothing to be done but ice it (although my physical therapist today thought my incision might be infected). Turns out, the incision is mildly irritated by the staples, no infection. The bruising makes the leg achy and it doesn't look great, but this too shall pass, as they say.

I am getting more emails from ABBI PR, Inc so emailed my friend, Stephanie Helline, who is in marketing and graphic arts to get her opinion. We'll see what she says after looking at all the emails and reading some of my examiner.com articles. It all seems exciting but I am not sure I want to be at any one's beck and call and not be compensated for it in some way.

Otherwise, Janell and I went to lunch today at one of the food trucks in Reno, GourMelt Grilled Cheese Truck. They were parked at Grace Church today for the lunch hour. Janell and I shared a "Jive Turkey" Melt with Parmesan garlic fries. Pretty good! The fries were very garlicky though. We thought they might not be good if you were going to be around a lot of people, lol. I wrote up lunch for examiner.com.

Then I went to PT at 2pm and came home after that. Dinner at home with Jordan is the plan tonight. I'll do some computer work tomorrow and see what else I can get done for the Farm to Table dinner. I have included a picture of the flowers Jordan gave me in the hospital. Very pretty colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment