Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunday Jordan spent much of the day prepping for his new class for USC. We did go out to brunch at the El Dorado. They do an ok job at the El Dorado. Then we went to the Blind IPA Tasting Buckbean Brewing Company put on with Crave Wine & Beer. Buckbean Bewing Company as after the public opinion of what the public thought their new IPA should taste like. Jordan sampled, me, I'm not a beer person.

The rest of the day was quiet. I did get cookies baked and packaged for Thunderbird Lodge, one box each of chocolate chip cookies, one with pecans, one without nuts.

Monday was a therapy day. Things seem to be going well. There is a little pug dog that belongs to the owner and he comes out to greet everyone. He's not too friendly until you have been coming for a bit, however. Very cute dog!

Then a bank errand, then grocery shopping for my personal chef client (all but the proteins). I am going back to work tomorrow. Wish me luck. Should be fine though. Next week I start the flu shot clinics. I did start making a Le Cote Basque's Gacqouise for Michael. I'll take a picture when it's done and post it.

I met with Sonja to go over the brochure I am putting together, then home to relax a bit. Jordan has class meetings twice a day four days a week, so life will be slightly hectic for he and I. Otherwise, feed the cat, throw the mouse for the cat, pet the cat, the usual, lol.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment