Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011

More appointments today. I did find "real" tablecloths for the tables out at Jan's farm for the Farm to Table dinner. $12 each because someone made a mistake in ordering (they had ordered 60 inch by 106 inch tablecloths-wrong size). They should work well for us.

I had to go back and finish cooking all the meals for my client. I'm not even sure I can remember everything I made, lol. Let's see....Lamb Masala with Jeweled Rice, Grilled Thai Beef Salad, Oriental Vegetables and Noodles with Peanut Sauce, Beef Rolls with Mustard and Vegetables, Brazilian Chicken with Shrimp, Chicken-Green Bean-and Farro Salad, Roasted Chickpea and Spinach Salad, Chicken Tikka Naan, and Barbecued Oriental Chicken Lettuce Wraps. I think that's it....guess that adds up to more than the five I thought I had left. Long day with phone calls disrupting work. I finally finished at 5:45pm! Hope it all turns out well.

For our dinner, I made Chicken Divan and served it over rice. Yum! My aunt's recipe. And now It's bedtime and I AM exhausticated! It's the weekend though. And no cookies due Monday for Thunderbird Lodge. They say it's been really hot up there so people are buying water but no cookies. They still have two boxes left! Oh, well, what can you do. Still no word from Lynne at the Reno Airport either.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment