Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I worked at two Wellness clinics this weekend, one Friday, one Saturday. We had to report in at 5am-a new experience for me, lol! They went well and the other staff members were very plesant to work with.

After I got off work, I made Kafaite, a Greek dessert. We had dinner with friends Saturday. It was Grrek night. We had lamb, potatoes, roasted garlic, a spinach and orzo salad, carrots and Greek wine. A nice evening! Dessert turned out well but we had leftovers, even with sending people home with some.


Today was a computer day, although we did go out to lunch at the Sqeeze-In up the street. We can walk there and it was a lovely day. I had a coupon for my birthday for a free meal- how nice is that?

I also put a few more plants in the back yard. It's shaping up. The kitchen window looks over the back yard so it's nice to have something pretty to look at. Trying to keep busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment