Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I went to my personal chef job this afternoon and made what my mother said, "sounds great!" food. There was Braised Chicken with Apricots, Olives with Herbed Couscous,


Harvest Vegetables with Roasted Ginger and Cumin, Basil Beef and Fingerlings Olive Oil and Sea Salt, Brussels Sprouts with balsamic reduction and dried cranberries,


Lobster Vol au Vent with Orange Cognac Sauce (just a picture of the vold au vent waiting for their little pieces of lobster, lol, (Vol au vent is a French fancy name for puff pastry cups),


a Frisee and Apple Salad with Dried Cranberries and Walnuts,


Thick Cut Pork Chop with Spiced Apples and Raisins


and an Arugula and Romaine lettuce salad with Walnuts.

A productive day, although I left the cake in the refrigerator at home so will have to drop it off tomorrow on my way to work! Not very smart....

No comments:

Post a Comment