Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yesterday was a busy day! I picked up my serving dishes from my Monday catering job, then spent the morning making desserts. Peach Meringue Cake and Mini-Molten Lava Cakes (a recipe I will probably not use again. It didn't seem to work so well.).


The afternoon was spent making all the dishes for my client the next week, which took all afternoon. Orange Glazed Ham with carrots, Scalloped potatoes, Aaparagus wrapped in bacon, Cornish Game hen with a Mushroom Sauce,

Lime Hoisin Salmon with couscous,


Jeweled Couscous,


Turkish Lamb Kabobs ("dekabobed", lol),


Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew,


Split Pea Soup with cheese croutons, and

Pork Loin Roast with Port Sauce. I also made two salads. The one pictured below is mixed greens with baked parmesan rounds.



Today was filled with appointments and I am set to fly to LA to see my mom and my sister, Michele (Janell drove down yesterday). How exciting!! Be back Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment