Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Monday was full of errands and grocery shopping. My only dessert this week for my client was a Lemon Icebox Pie. I had to look it up! I didn't have a recipe for that Southern specialty, so onto the Internet I went. Recipes were easily found for Lemon Icebox Pie, so I was very lucky. And it's so easy! Graham cracker crust (just had to use the Momofuko Milk Bar recipe-just sounded more interesting) with a lemon chiffon-type filling (lemon juice, egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lemon zest), topped with sweetened whipped cream. So easy but so good!


Tuesday, I worked for Jordan in the morning, then cooked for my personal chef client in the afternoon. Long list of to-dos today.

Chicken Braciole with Alfredo Sauce,


Chilean Sea Bass with Herbes de Provence, Chianti Marinated Beef Stew, Salmon with Lemon, Capers and Rosemary,

Ratatouille Tart with Carmelized Tomato Jam,


Shredded Pork Summer Rolls, Orechiette with Shrimp, Feta and Olives, Aromatic Lamb Meatballs and Green Fatoush Salad, Green Goddess Salad with Shrimp, Chickpeas and artichoke hearts,and Chicken Paprikash. Whew!

Today-computer work!

No comments:

Post a Comment