Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What a day! I was awoken at about 4am by the cat (Mr. Ah Choo) throwing up on the bed (not once but twice). Poor guy! But of course, I had to get up, change all the bedding and by that time I couldn't go back to sleep. So I got up, took a shower and then the downstairs smoke alarm starting beeping that it needed a new battery. A 9 volt....which of course we did not have. So at 5:30am, off I went to Walmart for batteries. It all worked out...

I was at my cooking job by 9:30am this morning. I made Sesame Beef Rice Paper Rolls, Seared Scallops on Lemon and Spinach Risotto,

Soft Polenta with Blue Cheese and Wine Beef,


Stir Fry Pork and Shiitake Mushrooms,


Chicken simmered in Soy and Star Anise with Rice, Honey Lamb Kabobs with Couscous,


Arugula, Chicken and Pine Nut Tabouli, Corn Cakes with Proscuitto Salad, Pizza with Tomatoes, Olives and Rosemary and Spinach and Ricotta Pies. A very busy day!

Then it was home. I made my filling for the Pineapple Empanadas. Now all I need to do is assemble them, all 175, lol. And make 420 mini-cupcakes by next Tuesday. Such is the life of a personal chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment