Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I made breakfast this morning for the B&B guests. We had "Dutch Babies" topped with sauteed apples, then dusted with powdered sugar and bacon on the side. It is a smaller version of a Dutch Pancake or Pannekuchen. There were ten guests to cook for this morning. I even made one for Carl. He loved it and asked for the recipe! We did a little experimenting with different size and types of pans. He says I'm teaching him and I say he's teaching me "the business". After breakfast, it's time for clean-up then on to a little studying.

Think of me at 5pm while I take my ISG First Level Sommelier exam! After that I will be off the next week as they cancelled my Business course for June 28-July 2. They have rescheduled it for September. I plan on returning to Reno for most of the week and just relax and enjoy myself before school starts again on July 6.

I appreciate everyone who reads this blog and for your comments and encouragement. You all get a week off from reading as I won't be doing the blog until I return to Denver!

Happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your exam went well. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exam, hmmmm..... I need to know more about dirt!

    ReplyDelete