Sunday, June 13, 2010

Saturday, June 12, 2010

This was a lazy day, it rained most of the day. I did help Carl a bit but tomorrow is my turn to make breakfast for the mini-masses.

In the evening I went over to Alta's house (one of the women from school) to study with four other women. What a gorgeous home! I think we had a great time bonding. Kim, the former school teacher helped us "older" students figure out a better way to study. She is very much into visual props, which really made things make more sense. Our exam is Monday. She said, "Remember girls, memorize the basics of what you need to know-go for the 80%. If you want to learn more after that-great". Makes sense to me! Becklain made us dinner (Thai Beef and Broccoli with noodles)-delish! Kim made a lemon/lime curd tart with a pine nut crust. Very good! There is an advantage to going to school with cooks, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment