Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wasn't sure what to do with myself today! Seems weird not to be thinking about school or studying for school. I ran errands today as I will not have much of a chance to do so over the next two days. I did some baking today for Monday and for breakfast Sunday morning. I made a half sheet pan of brownies with chocolate chips and would have added Kahlua if Carl had had any! I also made raspberry filled cinnamon muffins and a Cinnamon-Almond Streusel Coffeecake. I mixed up a batch of Sun and Moon cookie dough-it needs to chill overnight. The dough is similar to sugar cookies but has an orange flavor profile. I will dip them in chocolate after they are baked (hence the sun and moon).

Tomorrow we start cooking and baking for Carl's Party on Monday. It will be Cris, Alta, Paula and I. Should be fun! Interesting to see if all of us can work in Carl's small kitchen, lol!

Looking forward to going home! Can't wait to see Jordan and Janell and Ah Choo and actually have my own kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment