Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A week has gone by since I've written! My how time flies! I worked at GIC Thursday. I continue to be amazed at how nice everyone is. Granted, everything is not all hunky dorry, but everyone seems happy to work there.

Friday I had a doctor's appt which took some time,as he was runny very late. Jordan and I went out to dinner at the Gas Lamp. Jordan calls it his new favorite restaurant, lol.

My sister, Corie and her husband, Stu, arrived on Saturday (so you also know I cleaned the house in anticipation of their arrival!). I cooked dinner Saturday evening. Beef Kebabs, Duchess Potatoes (The Pioneer Woman's recipe), Brussells sprouts with bacon, corn on the cobb, grilled broccolini and for dessert...Individual Peach Blueberry Cobblers. Everyone seemed very happy with their meal! We stayed up talking for a while but everyone was very tired, so we went to bed pretty early.

Sunday we all went out for Sunday brunch at the El Dorado. Nice buffet, although I don't think I've ever been there that early! (9:30am). After we ate, Corie and Stu left so they could stop in Sacramento to see his cousins. This was a quick trip. They are moving to a suburb of Portland, so I hope everything works out for them.

Monday I worked as a nurse, another nice day with nice patients. Today is usually my personal chef cooking day, but we changed it to Wednesday as I thought I might have to work late. So tomorrow I will be regalling you with my culinary adventures, but not today, lol. Today I shopped for supplies and also made a Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake my my client tmorrow. Very English!

No comments:

Post a Comment