Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wednesday, October 28, 2010

I am finally feeling a little more normal since arriving back in the States. It didn't seem so hard going to Italy and adjusting to the time difference but coming back was another story! The weather in Fredericksburg has been in the low 70's, not what I was expecting for fall! The air here seems "heavy" though, no other way to describe it. Yesterday there were ton ado warnings for half the day-didn't expect that either! Rained cats and dogs too.

I have my first "gig". Personal chef for Betty and her husband Don. I am cooking up a storm to stock their freezer with meals for after I leave. It's been fun cooking again, and it helps that the audience is very appreciative! Both us girls have been resting up otherwise. I'll be in Fredericksburg till next Tuesday. It's been very nice spending time with Betty.

Thanks again for every one's support these last months. I just found out I did pass my chef course! Diploma is in the mail! Yeah! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment