Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Well, I was not able to go to school today as I have either the flu or bronchitis. I guess better now than when I go see my friend Betty! I rested and slept and read and watched BBC World ( its the only channel where everone speaks English, lol) all day while my classmates went off to class. Cris and Jackie tell me they had a great day and got to cook all day. The made a meat terrine, stuffed tomatoes and salmon with a curry sauce. Sounds yummy! Jackie brought me ham and cheese on a baguette for dinner and I stopped off in Cris' room just to say hello. We'll see how I feel in the morning. The news is filled with talk of the strike and at least half of all flights coming and leaving from Paris have been cancelled. The Parliament votes on the retirement bill Thursday so hopefully things will settle down after that. Say a pray that we can all get home when we are scheduled to leave. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment