Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Where does the time go?! Life has been busy, working as a nurse and cooking and baking. Life is about to take a new turn, however!

This month I started an online Holiday Bakeshop! I am targeting mostly local people but if I can expand to a bigger market, I will. You can check my site out either from www.aprilcookstonight.com or at www.shop.aprilcookstonight.com. I have revamped my regular business website and added the bakeshop, so please feel free to check it out. Right now I only will be able to mail things within the U.S. I am starting off slowly but adding items weekly. I guess only time will tell if there is an interest or not.

This week marks the first week that April Bakes desserts will be featured at The Gas Lamp Restaurant in Reno's midtowne area. I am excited! I'll be baking up a Bourbon-Pecan Tart, Coconut Almond Cream Cake, Rustic Apple Galettes and Pear-Ginger Cheesecake.

Wa-hoo! It's a start. There are more changes to come after the new year, but for now, I have started a path toward doing more cooking and baking and less nursing. Time to own my life changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment