Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saturday, July 31, 2010


Saturday was a quiet day. The restoration company finally put the lion's head on top of the B&B. It was fun to watch it go on. I think they are either done or almost done with the house restoration.

I picked up my scooter in the morning (they adjusted the carborator-nothing else going on), then came back and baked Molasses cookies, berry cobbler, two coffee cakes (one with apples, one with just cinnamon sugar and nuts) and Maple Pecan scones. Carl has a busy day on Sunday!

Saturday evening, I went out to dinner with Paula to 1515, a restaurant in downtown Denver. We had a great time! Dinner was delicious. I did the five course tasting menu so got to try little bites of five different things. Yummy! Then back home and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment